Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spooky Pale Green

Have you heard of the Dr. Suess book called "What Was I Scared Of?"
The Spooky Pale Green Pants!?!
 via

That's what I thought of when I was doing this quick and easy project today.
I bought this twine'y pumpkin last year on clearance at Target. It was only like $2 and it definitely was not very attractive. It had foam berries on it and the berries had exploded so the foam was showing through, plus it was seriously lopsided. But bought it I did!
I hacked of the berry things and I was thinking I wanted to spray paint it the "spooky pale green" color from the Dr. Suess book.
I found Krylon's Avocado color was a perfect fit!


And, I like the lopsidedness because it give it a more 'spooky' flair to it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...