Monday, July 18, 2011

Coupon?

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be a little sporadic with my blogging during the summer. I've done less craft projects because I'm spending more time doing fun things with my kids. We've had a lot going on with, swimming lessons, Gymnastics, Dance Class, playing outside, and attempting to potty train my 3 year old.

Ok, I'm wondering if anyone has a coupon for Anthropologie that they won't use? I REALLY want to buy this shower curtain for my bathroom that I'm re-doing, but don't won't to pay full price.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wish I had a coupon for you but I don't. :( However, I just saw an almost identical shower curtain the other day at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (i live in the Seattle area). I just searched their website (as well as the entire internet) but it dones't come up! But, it might be worth checking out the store just to see!! I think it was $40 or $50!

Camilla said...

Emily, Thanks so much for letting me know...I will check my local BB&B

Katie M. said...

I bet you could make that thing for cheap doggy dog. For reals. Google a DIY on it. It's not more than sewing a million ruffles onto a huge 3 yard piece of white fabric, right??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...