Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Basement Family Room

We are at the point where we are carpet shopping for our basement and then comes a few major necessary pieces of furniture. I am in need of serious decorating advice of what to do in the basement family room. Here are a few pictures that I either like one or more elements from the photo.






All the pictures are via Pinterest...and you can specifically find them all located in my "Basement Family Room" Pin board. I would love if you would help me find more inspiration! Send me your favorite basement spaces. camillastarks (at) gmail.com

And, as always, if you don't have a Pinterest account and want one I can always send you an invite, just shoot me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve would like the one with the book cases. MM

Ashley@ DesignBuildLove.co said...

Soooooooo in LOVE with that first picture! I have it pinned too! I say just model it after that, and throw in some of the shelves, picture frames, and lamps that you love! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...