Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Freezer Jam in a Jiffy?


As fast as you can wash and food process your strawberries is as fast as you can have freezer jam!

Don't believe me?

I made 3 batches of Freezer jam a couple nights ago and it only took me like 45 minutes. And it was that long because I had my 3 and 1 year old crying at my legs.

I saw this product online "Jam in a Jiffy." 
You can make freezer jam without having to cook ANYTHING! all you do is chop the fruit up, mix in the powder and pour in the containers! SO Easy!

If you live in Utah you can buy this product at Macey's Grocery stores for around $4.99 or you can buy it online at cornabys.com.



Here's my stash!

* I bought two containers of Strawberries at Costco and used them all for the three batches

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

I'm so glad you posted this, my freezer jam-making goddess friend. It was SO tasty and scrumptious and believe it or not, completely gone. Yesterday in fact. We hadn't even had it for 24 hours and zip....


I'm planning on getting my hands all red this week and making some batches for myself. YUM. Thanks for the post!! (and the jam:)).

Anonymous said...

Great job on the new freezer jam! Your fam will luv it. MM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...