Friday, June 24, 2011

Basement Bathroom

Here is what my basement bathroom currently looks like:
It's actually kinda beautiful in a weird way because you know what that picture means??
I get to do exactly what I want to do to it!

Here are some of my bathroom inspiration pin's I've gathered. Tell me what you think?

I am having a Chevron pattern put in for my tile work, not this big of a contrast but still noticeable.

Bead Board going against the left wall. I even kind of like this color, I don't know though.

I want this cabinet. Love the legs!

Great storage for above the toilet.

I LOVE this Anthropologie Shower Curtain, but obviously would need to be the colors of the bathroom.

Go check out the rest of my "Bathrooms" Pin board and you can see the other Tile options I was looking at, some prints I found that would be great hung up, and other decor options and ideas. What have you done with those dark basement bathrooms you guys have?


5 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

so fun!!! I wish all the time I could just start from scratch. Holy cow camilla we NEEEEEEED to get together.

Amy Coltrin said...

funny!!!! I am planning on redoing my middle bathroom for my birthday. I was planning on redoing it just like the blue picture you have up. I was planning to do the wainscotting and the blue on the walls. I send you my picture that inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Love it all. Can't wait to see it. I want to mess it up! MM

Chase Conely said...

You have good taste when it comes to selecting color combinations. Light colors are always advisable for bathrooms because these provide a brighter and more spacious appearance. I can’t blame you for loving the shower curtain; it really looks pretty and I’m sure your kids love it too. By the way, how’s this project coming up?


Chase Conely

Lida Swisher said...

Those are great bathroom inspirations! It even made me want to have more than just two bathrooms in our house. If you can’t choose among the bathroom inspirations you want, then pick out the features you want in each of them and combine those ideas. I’m sure you’ll be able to design a bathroom that’s uniquely yours. Good luck!

-Lida Swisher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...