Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pinterest

I know some of you don't need ANOTHER thing to do and keep up with!

But, if you WANT another thing to do...that doesn't HAVE to take up a lot of your time,


is a fun site that can help you keep track of all the fun things you find while surfing the net!

You can follow other people's pin boards and see what they love.

my user name is camillas

You have to be invited to join so if you want an invite than just send me a message with your email and I can invite you to join Pinterest

here's a screen shot of the home page this morning, 
just so you can see how it's set up.

So, if you are interested in Pinterest than shoot me a message at camillastarks(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll hook you up!


1 comments:

Karena said...

Camilla I must start using Pinterest because my photo files are getting out of hand!!

I am hosting A New very Exciting $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...