Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tea Set

I collect Tea Set's. I have about 15-20 sets. They are from all over. I have whole sets and then a few cups and saucers. I love Tea Sets. They are so cute and quaint. 
It's really a hobby that my mom started for me. I was very little when she started buying them for me and then I grew into it. I have not bought many for myself as an adult and don't display any of them because I don't have a proper place and I'm afraid they will get broken if I put any of them out.

How cute would these be at an Easter table!


What are some collections your have?

2 comments:

Katrina @ Pics, Pages & Purls said...

I am LOVIN' that setting!!! Right now I don't collect anything...which is a little on the sad. I like the idea of doing single tea cups & saucers because I like to drink tea...

Unknown said...

I was getting excited to think I was going to scroll down and see your newest tea cup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...