Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Earring Look-Alike

Remember last weeks Cosmic Shopping post and I bought these earrings?

Well, my sister  saw them and wanted them so bad! But, So did I. I didn't want to give them up, SO I was at Hobby Lobby after our conversation and I saw these necklace pendants on the jewelry aisle, and I thought they looked very similar to my earrings...So I knew I could make them into earrings! I just attached earring hooks onto the pendants...took like 3 minutes, IF that.

Here they are!

They aren't exact but they have the same "feel" don't you think?

3 comments:

jandjhome said...

They came out great. Brilliant idea.

Curly said...

They are very cool. I will say it was your lucky day that day. Don't you just love when something like that happen I know I do.

Hugs & Kisses Curly.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Adorable!!! I like um better than the original!! :)

PS: I’m doing my first ever giveaway on my blog and I’d love if you would stop by and participate! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...