Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine for that Special Someone

In my recent Martha Stewart Magazine (Feb Issue) there was an adorable valentine that was perfect for my husband. He is the hardest person to buy for or do nice things for because he is so busy and doesn't have a lot of time to appreciate things being done for him. BUT, regardless, I wanted to do something nice for him for Valentines day because he deserves it.

Martha called it a "Chain Letter" in the magazine (I searched everywhere on her website to show you, but it doesn't exist there).

You take 10 envelopes, glue the inside of the flap of the envelop to the bottom front of the next envelope. Does that make sense??
Do it to all 10 envelopes.
Then you have an accordion of envelopes.

 Then I took 10 cards and used my Martha Stewart punches and made a cute lacey top on my cards.
 I wrote "10 things I Love About You" on the top envelope.
 Write the things you LOVE about your man (significant other)
You can also do additional things like Gift Cards, Coupons, Tickets, Etc.
I put a couple gift cards in my husbands for things that he enjoys.
 I wrapped it up in a simple ribbon. He doesn't need fancy schmancy.

Linking this up over at:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...