Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cookbook Heaven!

I've mentioned a time or two about Our Best Bites, my favorite foodie blog! Well, the girls over there just put out their first book (came out this week). I was at Costco last night and I was just walking by and BAM! the book was calling me from across the aisle!!
I ran over there like if I didn't pick one of those books up Right. Then. All of them were going to disappear. I'm sure people were looking at me funny because I got a big grin on my face as I held my book in my hands.

I'm so excited to try out all the recipes. I use their blog several times a week for recipes...case in point, it's SAturday morning and I have already used the O.B.B blog to cook something this morning! NOW I have the Book :)

Ok, enough rambling...Just go out and buy it!

{ It's even in a spiral cover so you can have it open with out putting big cans of beans on it to keep it open }

2 comments:

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

I saw this at Costco and wondered about it since I've never heard of the blog. I'm always looking for good cookbooks! Guess I will have to head back to Costco to pick it up! Are the recipes fairly easy or time intensive?

Camilla said...

Yes,a lot of the recipes are family friendly...there are some that aren't as well. But hey...it's not geared to children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...