Friday, November 12, 2010

Burlap Thanksgiving Sign

Over at Craftily Ever After I saw this super cute Burlap Thanksgiving sign. She found the tutorial at Domestically Speaking. It's done with Freezer Paper which I have never used so I don't totally understand the concept. But this idea could be adapted to really anything, Any wording and picture that could be printed. I wonder if you could do it with colored ink...hmm, I might have to try this out.

Also, Don't forget to Enter the Giveaway for the December VT Kits, enter here.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Actually, this is a digital design that I created on my computer as a free 'printable'! No actual burlap or freezer paper required! The one at Domestically Speaking is the real thing, but this is one that anyone with a printer can have! :) Just click on the image and save it to your computer and then print. Thanks for featuring it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...